FUN GAMES FOR EASTER
Egg Relay Race
Great for adults and children! The only things needed are spoons, eggs and at least 6 people.
- Divide into teams of 3, standing approximately 15 feet apart
- Give each team an egg and spoons.
- Place the team egg on the spoon, race to your awaiting teammate and gently pass the egg.
- If an egg is dropped, you must restart from your original starting point.
- The first team to successfully transfer the egg to all teammates wins!
Nighttime Egg Hunt
A traditional egg hunt with a slight twist! Use flashlights and hunt in the dark.
Capture the Egg
A spin off from the old favorite - "Capture the Flag".
- Divide into two teams and determine each teams territory.
- Decide on the number of eggs each team will have to capture. A good starting point is 4 to 6 for each team.
- Place the eggs in each team's territory and let the battle begin.
- The object is to steal the other team's eggs and add them to your collection without being touched.
- If tagged, you must freeze until one of your teammates can free you with a touch.
This can become messy! Use raw eggs instead of hard-boiled!
- Separate into pairs.
- Distribute one egg per pair (either hard boiled or raw).
- Have pairs face each other at a starting line and ready themselves for the toss.
- After each successful toss, each team member takes a large step backwards.
- If a couple doesn't successfully complete the toss and the egg is still intact, they return to the starting line.
- When a couple's egg breaks-they are out and left with egg on their face!
Reverse Egg Hunt The kids will get a kick out of this!
- Instead of adults hiding the eggs and kids searching, allow the kids to hide eggs and watch you hunt.
- The kids will have a blast watching you act childish!
Math Egg Hunt
- Place numbered pieces of paper ranging from 1 to 5 inside plastic eggs and hide.
- After all the eggs are found, total the numbers and the highest wins a prize.
- Add candy and other goodies to the eggs so everyone will have a prize.
All names, logos, & trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© PapaJan.com. All rights reserved.